Monday, April 13, 2009

What's Your Sign? Hey, I Think You Know A Friend of Mine... (BEDA #12)


I'm running late on my BEDA today because I am ADD and not exactly in the mood to be descriptive and awesome, but I'm going to try... bleh...

The title is a song lyric, and so easy at that... in fact-- if you get it wrong I will be tempted to eat your face... quite violently out of rage, anger, and boredom...

Today's blog is a bit more of a bloggy like blog than my other blogs because my bloggy brain is all blogged out for right now (6 words with the root of blog, beat that hahaha)

I was supposed to do work today... I said it over and over again that I was supposed to do work today... I was terribly busy and had a lot of work to do-- it was supposed to take all day and I was just really busy with it all, I had it all planned.

I spent the day eating M&Ms...

I probably have diabetes now with how many M&Ms I have ingested

^ this is what college looks like-- it is not glamorous at all, it is not freedom, I am itchy, I have a stye, and I want someone to make me a sandwich [/whining]

But here's my disclaimer bit:

Kids... college is awesome...you should go... it's fun and you make a lot of friends! *cheesy lie smile*...

Fucking college... hahaha

Today wasn't all bad though, I just don't remember why it is awesome now because I'm waiting for my second wind and this is not it.

I guess today is awesome because I have a stye, but not because I'm a peeping tom-- so whooooooooooo for purity (ish). (if you're not Filipino, you probably didn't get that... my bad)

I'm supposed to be watching an Indian movie right now, but right now I just want to curl up and sleep, but when I've actually watched it I'll tell you how it is-- which I'm hoping the answer is fantastic or I might just give up for a bit.

I guess here is where I can dispense my college-ly advice...

just because something is cheap does not mean it is edible...

That burrito I had tasted like a sock, so I'm really just coping with that.

And then my Windows shuffle reminds me why everything is awesome...way to go shuffle, I was trying to complain and be emo-z... curse you.

I guess I'm going to go be lame now and watch Enchanted while I try and get my work done because I'm just about that lucky, and I don't want to ever forget that fact.



^This one's for you and me love...mahal kita

Just for this once I'll settle for being Robert =P

2 comments:

  1. :O bastard. this is andrew and you can't steal my movie! D: lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. College has it's us and downs. Trust me, I know.

    As for Enchanted: Best movie ever.

    ReplyDelete

No worries, we've sorted out the tricky mess of robots tracking the IPs of commenters, hunting them down, and attacking them, so feel free to comment with reckless abandon...hopefully