Sunday, April 19, 2009

Looking for BEDAs #17 and #18 (the first fail of the BEDA experience)


My fiancee is psychic--

we had been joking a few nights ago about how I would be busy for BEDA #17 and therefore was going to be titled "This is May, Pax is busy (BEDA #17)-- well let's just say in hindsight--

Pax was busy on BEDA 17 and therefore did not post his BEDA because he was...distracted.

If you follow me on Plurk, you know I was in an off mood-- and off mood being that my mind had checked out for the night.

If you don't believe me-- then you should believe the couple who can be quoted as respectively saying:

"I'm sure larer we'll lawls at how wrng this is...but reight now I can't even see the keys ket aklone understand what I'm typing... sorry love...this makes no sense at all... " (the wonders of when Pax is tired)

"but hopefulyy we'll both get the sleep we need..." (where May makes up words that are so close, yet so far)

I didn't forget to BEDA so much is that I was far too mentally intoxicated to post, that's the sign of true love-- you make each other drunk without even trying (I'm sure this is borne from some cheesy pickup line, which is why to me it came off ang cheesy)

I also don't really have much to post today, because today was merely me recovering from a night like last night...

I swear I wasn't drunk-- I'm just that retarded when my mind is on a million things that it shouldn't be.

I believe someone regretfully said horny, and I lawled--for anyone who knows why I lawled... then congratulations, you know how Pax is and how Pax isn't, you win a prize.

and now time for food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No worries, we've sorted out the tricky mess of robots tracking the IPs of commenters, hunting them down, and attacking them, so feel free to comment with reckless abandon...hopefully