Monday, April 20, 2009

Insert Romeo and Juliet Pun (BEDA #19)





Happy 4-20...I don't give a fuck hahaha

Today is my DGAF day, so if I punt a fetus in the middle of this, don't get offended, I need a nap-- or possibly a clone (I can has Pax.2?)

I guess until I get a .2 I have to do this...

muddafecker...

So in lieu of having a witty song title, I have actually brought my never favorite cover to share.

And before you ask, I think Taylor Swift is an unattractive hack-- but the lyrics were pretty good, so I'm not complaining, I just think country= incest...and not even the good kind =P

Blaaaaaaa...what else?

It rained today, I have done some iLife work, and cast my Mett Grey.

Perfect...right?

I'm still trying to cast the perfect Isabella, but it's coming slowly.

Spring Fling is this week (see related: my friends are douches)...we get to see N.E.R.D... not as fun as normal Nerds, but just as cool.

Riddle for guys:

what's got 4 letters and 6 figures:

a nerd...

Not really a riddle I just lawled because someone told me that and why I should be proud of being a nerd...

I am not only proud, I am Nerdfighter proud.

Blaaaaaaa... Nerdfighters... today being 4-20... we can has EBO? si o no?

also I'm still reading Paper Towns (and getting food all in it, I have sad Margo and she's sad because she's covered in bit of egg and mayo)

And now I'm done...

*punts baby*

No comments:

Post a Comment

No worries, we've sorted out the tricky mess of robots tracking the IPs of commenters, hunting them down, and attacking them, so feel free to comment with reckless abandon...hopefully