Monday, March 16, 2009

Holy Crap-- This Is a Blog!!!

You're correct, over exaggerated title... this is a blog!

Basically this is my new daily blog for a few reasons:

  • I've had some stuff happen lately and instead of going crazy I'm just going to try and convert it into humor/commentary.
  • As much as I like Not So Abroad Amerikano, I don't have a lot of motivation or topics to cover right now, but I still want to update something.
  • Multiply and Livejournal are good for more social interactions, this I can more or less allow to be viewed at my discretion.
  • My family is eccentric--and sometimes I need to escape them, and blogging/writing has always helped me make sense of that stuff
  • Pax+Blogging= It just makes sense...
I should be updating this blog everyday... or at least every week day and I'll probably blog one of the weekend days to just recap anything that happens, because the people who know me personally know-- a lot of stuff happens to me.

In fact, I'll probably update today... when it is in fact today and not 2:03AM on a Monday morning-- whoooooooo Spring Break

No comments:

Post a Comment

No worries, we've sorted out the tricky mess of robots tracking the IPs of commenters, hunting them down, and attacking them, so feel free to comment with reckless abandon...hopefully